cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.1 RC1?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:20:49 GMT
As expected, procedure test failures are caused by a problem in a test suite, not the underlying
Cayenne code. Just fixed those and we are down to thee failures with Oracle:

Failed tests:
  testBIGINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBIT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBOOLEAN(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testDOUBLE(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testFLOAT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testREAL(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testSMALLINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testTINYINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBindCHARInWHERE(org.apache.cayenne.query.SQLTemplateTest)
  testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)
  testBindingForCollection(org.apache.cayenne.access.jdbc.BindDirectiveTest)

I will see if I can knock down a few more failures on this list and will also try to setup
SQLServer over the weekend and run some tests with it.

Andrus

On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:04 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> I just did some testing across various DBs, fixing a bunch of unit tests in the process.
Below are the results. I think we should go with RC.