cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: promoting RC1
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:00:22 GMT
On 18/02/2014 7:22am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I just sent a note to user@ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/ApacheCayenne
>
> Ari, IIRC you sent updates to Freshmeat before?

That got renamed a while ago to http://freecode.com/projects/cayenne

I'll see if I can update it, but honestly I don't think anyone cares about that project any
more. I think we can remove it from the release process.

On the other hand, I think we should add a README.md to the top level of our project in order
to get this looking better:

https://github.com/apache/cayenne

I added it to trunk but we need rights to make trunk the default branch in github.

And do we have rights to add notes to the releases here:

https://github.com/apache/cayenne/releases

> Also I noticed something that looks outdated in our release guide - "Send a notification
email to announceATapachenews.org”. Check out this domain - certainly not Apache related.
I think this should be this list instead: