cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.1 RC1?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:04:57 GMT
I just did some testing across various DBs, fixing a bunch of unit tests in the process. Below
are the results. I think we should go with RC.

hsql:		PASSED
h2:		PASSED
derby:		PASSED
mysql 5.0: 	PASSED (with the following config [1])
mysql 5.6: 	PASSED (with the following config [2])

postgres	Failures: 1, Errors: 0
		testBLOB(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)

oracle 11:	Failures: 11, Errors: 9
Failed tests:
  testBIGINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBIT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBOOLEAN(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testDOUBLE(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testFLOAT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testREAL(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testSMALLINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testTINYINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBindCHARInWHERE(org.apache.cayenne.query.SQLTemplateTest)
  testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)
  testBindingForCollection(org.apache.cayenne.access.jdbc.BindDirectiveTest)

Tests in error:
  testFetchLimit(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testSelect1(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testSelect2(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testSelect3(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testFetchOffset(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testColumnNameCapitalization(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testSelectDataObject(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testSelectWithRowDescriptor(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextProcedureQueryTest)
  testProcedureQueryStringMapBoolean(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextPerformQueryAPITest)

[1] MySQL 5.0 config:
	[mysqld]
	max_allowed_packet=16M

[2] MySQL 5.6 config: