cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.1 RC1?
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2014 22:06:02 GMT
Just did more cleanup of the unit tests and added SQLServer to the test matrix (and older 2005
Express version). I think I am finally done with tests and will go on to the release assembly
for a vote...

Here is a new test scorecard.

rat:         PASSED
hsql:        PASSED
h2:          PASSED
derby:       PASSED
derby/Java7: PASSED
mysql 5.0:   PASSED [1]
mysql 5.6:   PASSED [2]
sqlserver    PASSED [3]
postgresql   Failures: 1
             testBLOB(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
oracle 11:   Failures: 9
             testBIGINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testBIT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testBOOLEAN(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testDOUBLE(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testFLOAT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testREAL(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testSMALLINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testTINYINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
             testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)

[1] MySQL 5.0 config:
	[mysqld]
	max_allowed_packet=16M

[2] MySQL 5.6 config:
	[mysqld]
	max_allowed_packet=16M
	lower_case_table_names = 1

[3] SQL Server 2005 Expression config:
	collation - SQL_Latin1_general_CP1_CS_AS

Andrus