cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: 3.1 RC1?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 02:17:42 GMT
I think it is a fine idea, but we should review Jira.

1. If we abandon the idea of 3.1B3, then I'll merge this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY/fixforversion/12324064
back to the 3.0(final) milestone here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY/fixforversion/12316229

2. There are still 29 open tasks in the 3.0 final milestone.

Obviously all the big feature requests should be moved on to the future, but some of the improvements
actually already have patches. Like this:

I think it would be wise to first review these issues and either close/merge or move them
on to future milestones.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis