cayenne-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Cayenne-trunk » derby,JDK 1.6 (latest),Ubuntu #980
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 20:51:26 GMT
I recommend we add a "supports sequences" method.  I've seen this in
other frameworks like JPA.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Andrus Adamchik
<andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> “DbAdapter.supportsGeneratedKeys” is an unrelated dimension of PK generation. This
is what is called AUTO_INCREMENT columns on MySQL [1], and “GeneratedKeys” in JDBC [2].
This is a very cool and “modern” way for generating PK, regardless of the primary PK gen
strategy employed by a given adapter. For one thing it does not require any extraneous objects
to be present in DB (sequences, key lookup tables).
>
> However this is unrelated to what you are trying to figure out. Unfortunately there’s
no “sequence” flag … Sequence vs. AUTO_PK_SUPPORT is more of a opaque strategy than
a property of the adapter.
>
> Friday night here, so unfortunately don’t have any ready-to-use ideas to suggest in
your situation..
>
> Andrus
>
> [1] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/example-auto-increment.html
> [2] http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/sql/Statement.html#getGeneratedKeys%28%29
>
>
> On Dec 20, 2013, at 7:19 PM, John Huss <johnthuss@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I could use some guidance here.  I'm needing to distinguish between
>> DbAdapters that support native sequence generation and those that use the
>> AUTO_PK_SUPPORT table.  I see DbAdapter.supportsGeneratedKeys, but this is
>> not true for Oracle, Postgres, etc, so I'm wondering if this is a reliable
>> source.
>>
>>
>> The reason I need to distinguish is that calling
>>
>>     pkGenerator.dropAutoPk(node, Collections.singletonList(artistEntity));
>>
>> for an adapter that uses AUTO_PK_SUPPORT drops the whole table not just
>> support for a single entity,which makes recreating support for a single
>> table not possible.  Fixing this instead would be the ideal solution, but
>> I'll settle for the other.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <
>> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> See <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection=derby,jdk=JDK%201.6%20(latest),label=Ubuntu/980/changes
>>>>
>>>
>>> Changes:
>>>
>>> [johnthuss] Fix overriding starting values for several PkGenerators; fix
>>> JdbcPkGeneratorTest
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------
>>> [...truncated 81215 lines...]
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: INSERT INTO PAINTING (PAINTING_ID, ARTIST_ID, PAINTING_TITLE,
>>> ESTIMATED_PRICE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logBeginTransaction
>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQuery
>>> INFO: SELECT t0.ESTIMATED_PRICE AS ec0_0, t0.PAINTING_DESCRIPTION AS
>>> ec0_1, t0.PAINTING_TITLE AS ec0_2, t0.ARTIST_ID AS ec0_3, t0.GALLERY_ID AS
>>> ec0_4, t0.PAINTING_ID AS ec0_5 FROM PAINTING t0, ARTIST t1 WHERE EXISTS
>>> (SELECT 1 FROM PAINTING t2 WHERE t2.ARTIST_ID = t1.ARTIST_ID AND
>>> t2.PAINTING_ID = t0.PAINTING_ID) AND t1.ARTIST_NAME = ? [bind: 1:'B']
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logSelectCount
>>> INFO: === returned 2 rows. - took 5 ms.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logCommitTransaction
>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logBeginTransaction
>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQuery
>>> INFO: INSERT INTO ARTIST (ARTIST_ID, ARTIST_NAME, DATE_OF_BIRTH) VALUES
>>> (?, ?, ?)
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQueryParameters
>>> INFO: [batch bind: 1->ARTIST_ID:4294967368, 2->ARTIST_NAME:'artist1',
>>> 3->DATE_OF_BIRTH:NULL]
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logUpdateCount
>>> INFO: === updated 1 row.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logCommitTransaction
>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST to PAINTING1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: INSERT INTO ARTIST (ARTIST_ID, ARTIST_NAME) VALUES (?, ?)
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: INSERT INTO PAINTING (PAINTING_ID, PAINTING_TITLE, ARTIST_ID,
>>> ESTIMATED_PRICE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logBeginTransaction
>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQuery
>>> INFO: SELECT t0.ARTIST_NAME, t0.DATE_OF_BIRTH, t0.ARTIST_ID FROM ARTIST t0
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logSelectCount
>>> INFO: === returned 1 row. - took 1 ms.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logCommitTransaction
>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger log
>>> INFO: update ARTIST set ARTIST_NAME = ? where ARTIST_ID = ?
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logBeginTransaction
>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQuery
>>> INFO: SELECT t0.ARTIST_NAME, t0.DATE_OF_BIRTH, t0.ARTIST_ID FROM ARTIST t0
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logSelectCount
>>> INFO: === returned 1 row. - took 0 ms.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logCommitTransaction
>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-relationships.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships1.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from DELETE_RULE_TEST3 to
>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQuery
>>> INFO: SELECT NEXT_ID FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME = ? FOR UPDATE
>>> [bind: 1:'MASTER']
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logBeginTransaction
>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-relationships.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships1.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from DELETE_RULE_TEST3 to
>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQuery
>>> INFO: SELECT NEXT_ID FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME = ? FOR UPDATE
>>> [bind: 1:'MASTER']
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logBeginTransaction
>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader load
>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-relationships.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>> createChildTagHandler
>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships1.map.xml
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from DELETE_RULE_TEST3 to
>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST1
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logQuery
>>> INFO: SELECT NEXT_ID FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME = ? FOR UPDATE
>>> [bind: 1:'MASTER']
>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>> logBeginTransaction
>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>> [INFO]
>>> [INFO] Cayenne ........................................... SUCCESS [0.525s]
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Build Tools Parent ........................ SUCCESS [0.017s]
>>> [INFO] Cayenne License and Notice Bundle ................. SUCCESS [1.649s]
>>> [INFO] Common Unit Test Utilities ........................ SUCCESS [1.100s]
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Dependency Injection Container ............ SUCCESS [3.369s]
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Server .................................... FAILURE
>>> [1:44.873s]
>>> [INFO] Cayenne ROP Client ................................ SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Project ................................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Tools ..................................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Lifecycle Utilities ....................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Integration Tests Parent .................. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Maven Plugins ............................. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Maven Plugin .............................. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Integration Tests - Cayenne Tools ................. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Modeler Parent ............................ SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne WebObjects Compatibility Library .......... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Modeler ................................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Modeler Maven Plugin ...................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Tutorial .................................. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne ROP Server Tutorial ....................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne ROP Client Tutorial ....................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Tutorials ................................. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Documenation Parent ....................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Documentation ............................. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Cayenne Docbook Documentation ..................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Docbook: Cayenne Stylesheets ...................... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Docbook: Cayenne Guide ............................ SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Docbook: Getting Started with Cayenne ............. SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Docbook: Getting Started with Cayenne ROP ......... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO] Docbook: Cayenne New Features and Upgrade Guide ... SKIPPED
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Total time: 1:52.915s
>>> [INFO] Finished at: Fri Dec 20 01:01:47 UTC 2013
>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 39M/243M
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.5:test (default-test) on
>>> project cayenne-server: There are test failures.
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] Please refer to
>>> /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK
>>> 1.6 (latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/surefire-reports for
>>> the individual test results.
>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
>>> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.5:test (default-test)
>>> on project cayenne-server: There are test failures.
>>>
>>> Please refer to
>>> /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK
>>> 1.6 (latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/surefire-reports for
>>> the individual test results.
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:213)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: There are test
>>> failures.
>>>
>>> Please refer to
>>> /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK
>>> 1.6 (latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/surefire-reports for
>>> the individual test results.
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.execute(SurefirePlugin.java:629)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>>>        ... 19 more
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>> please read the following articles:
>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
>>> command
>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :cayenne-server
>>> Build step 'Invoke top-level Maven targets' marked build as failure
>>>
>

Mime
View raw message