cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hatch <mvha...@gmail.com>
Subject my first cayenne project
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:24:53 GMT
Hello developers,

I just started my first project utilizing cayenne (and grails). I was
surprised that following the tutorial was not working for me, by which I
mean I could not get a simple SelectQuery(Class) to return anything other
than null. I downloaded the source to the server jar and identified that
the non-default constructor did nothing. I modified the source to have the
non-default construct that accepts a class or a string to call "this()"
before calling init and all was well. I have no idea how you have had so
many releases and tutorial documentation stating that a simple
SelectQuery(Class) would return anything, when clearly it doesn't.