cayenne-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Cayenne-trunk » derby,JDK 1.6 (latest),Ubuntu #980
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:22:31 GMT
Yeah, one of them missing DI extension points that at a closer look requires a whole bunch
of refactoring to do it right :)

A.

On Dec 23, 2013, at 5:38 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:

> My emphasis was really on easily, especially since you can't supply it
> through DI.  A friend uses UUID PKs in his DB, but it isn't a simple matter
> to supply that to Cayenne.
> 
> 
> On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>wrote:
> 
>> Nothing prevents you from changing PkGenerator to a custom one.
>> 
>> Planning to make them DI-managed though, so that such changes are done via
>> DI configuration just like anything else.
>> 
>> A.
>> 
>> On Dec 23, 2013, at 5:23 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:
>> 
>>> I haven't followed this too much, but is now a good time to ask why
>>> PkGenerators can't be easily supplied/overridden?
>>> 
>>> Thanks,
>>> 
>>> mrg
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 1:21 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org
>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Yes, but by itself it won’t be very useful. What we really need is to
>>>> implement PkGenerator as a set of generic strategies that can be
>> selected
>>>> by the user. With each strategy providing per-DB customizations.
>>>> 
>>>> A.
>>>> 
>>>> On Dec 20, 2013, at 11:51 PM, Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> I recommend we add a "supports sequences" method.  I've seen this in
>>>>> other frameworks like JPA.
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Andrus Adamchik
>>>>> <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>>>>> “DbAdapter.supportsGeneratedKeys” is an unrelated dimension of
PK
>>>> generation. This is what is called AUTO_INCREMENT columns on MySQL [1],
>> and
>>>> “GeneratedKeys” in JDBC [2]. This is a very cool and “modern” way
for
>>>> generating PK, regardless of the primary PK gen strategy employed by a
>>>> given adapter. For one thing it does not require any extraneous objects
>> to
>>>> be present in DB (sequences, key lookup tables).
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> However this is unrelated to what you are trying to figure out.
>>>> Unfortunately there’s no “sequence” flag … Sequence vs. AUTO_PK_SUPPORT
>> is
>>>> more of a opaque strategy than a property of the adapter.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Friday night here, so unfortunately don’t have any ready-to-use
ideas
>>>> to suggest in your situation..
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Andrus
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> [1]
>> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/example-auto-increment.html
>>>>>> [2]
>>>> 
>> http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/sql/Statement.html#getGeneratedKeys%28%29
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Dec 20, 2013, at 7:19 PM, John Huss <johnthuss@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> I could use some guidance here.  I'm needing to distinguish between
>>>>>>> DbAdapters that support native sequence generation and those
that use
>>>> the
>>>>>>> AUTO_PK_SUPPORT table.  I see DbAdapter.supportsGeneratedKeys,
but
>>>> this is
>>>>>>> not true for Oracle, Postgres, etc, so I'm wondering if this
is a
>>>> reliable
>>>>>>> source.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> The reason I need to distinguish is that calling
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>  pkGenerator.dropAutoPk(node,
>>>> Collections.singletonList(artistEntity));
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> for an adapter that uses AUTO_PK_SUPPORT drops the whole table
not
>> just
>>>>>>> support for a single entity,which makes recreating support for
a
>> single
>>>>>>> table not possible.  Fixing this instead would be the ideal solution,
>>>> but
>>>>>>> I'll settle for the other.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <
>>>>>>> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> See <
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection=derby,jdk=JDK%201.6%20(latest),label=Ubuntu/980/changes
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Changes:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> [johnthuss] Fix overriding starting values for several PkGenerators;
>>>> fix
>>>>>>>> JdbcPkGeneratorTest
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [...truncated 81215 lines...]
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: INSERT INTO PAINTING (PAINTING_ID, ARTIST_ID, PAINTING_TITLE,
>>>>>>>> ESTIMATED_PRICE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logBeginTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQuery
>>>>>>>> INFO: SELECT t0.ESTIMATED_PRICE AS ec0_0, t0.PAINTING_DESCRIPTION
AS
>>>>>>>> ec0_1, t0.PAINTING_TITLE AS ec0_2, t0.ARTIST_ID AS ec0_3,
>>>> t0.GALLERY_ID AS
>>>>>>>> ec0_4, t0.PAINTING_ID AS ec0_5 FROM PAINTING t0, ARTIST t1
WHERE
>>>> EXISTS
>>>>>>>> (SELECT 1 FROM PAINTING t2 WHERE t2.ARTIST_ID = t1.ARTIST_ID
AND
>>>>>>>> t2.PAINTING_ID = t0.PAINTING_ID) AND t1.ARTIST_NAME = ? [bind:
>> 1:'B']
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logSelectCount
>>>>>>>> INFO: === returned 2 rows. - took 5 ms.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logCommitTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logBeginTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQuery
>>>>>>>> INFO: INSERT INTO ARTIST (ARTIST_ID, ARTIST_NAME, DATE_OF_BIRTH)
>>>> VALUES
>>>>>>>> (?, ?, ?)
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQueryParameters
>>>>>>>> INFO: [batch bind: 1->ARTIST_ID:4294967368,
>> 2->ARTIST_NAME:'artist1',
>>>>>>>> 3->DATE_OF_BIRTH:NULL]
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logUpdateCount
>>>>>>>> INFO: === updated 1 row.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logCommitTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-testmap.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/testmap.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from ARTIST
to
>>>> PAINTING1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING_INFO
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from PAINTING
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_EXHIBIT
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST_GROUP
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: delete from ARTIST
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: INSERT INTO ARTIST (ARTIST_ID, ARTIST_NAME) VALUES
(?, ?)
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: INSERT INTO PAINTING (PAINTING_ID, PAINTING_TITLE,
ARTIST_ID,
>>>>>>>> ESTIMATED_PRICE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logBeginTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQuery
>>>>>>>> INFO: SELECT t0.ARTIST_NAME, t0.DATE_OF_BIRTH, t0.ARTIST_ID
FROM
>>>> ARTIST t0
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logSelectCount
>>>>>>>> INFO: === returned 1 row. - took 1 ms.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logCommitTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.test.jdbc.UtilityLogger
>> log
>>>>>>>> INFO: update ARTIST set ARTIST_NAME = ? where ARTIST_ID =
?
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logBeginTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQuery
>>>>>>>> INFO: SELECT t0.ARTIST_NAME, t0.DATE_OF_BIRTH, t0.ARTIST_ID
FROM
>>>> ARTIST t0
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logSelectCount
>>>>>>>> INFO: === returned 1 row. - took 0 ms.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logCommitTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: +++ transaction committed.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-relationships.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships1.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from
>>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST3 to
>>>>>>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQuery
>>>>>>>> INFO: SELECT NEXT_ID FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME
= ? FOR
>>>> UPDATE
>>>>>>>> [bind: 1:'MASTER']
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logBeginTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-relationships.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships1.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from
>>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST3 to
>>>>>>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQuery
>>>>>>>> INFO: SELECT NEXT_ID FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME
= ? FOR
>>>> UPDATE
>>>>>>>> [bind: 1:'MASTER']
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logBeginTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader
load
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML configuration resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/cayenne-relationships.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.cayenne.configuration.XMLDataChannelDescriptorLoader$DataChannelChildrenHandler
>>>>>>>> createChildTagHandler
>>>>>>>> INFO: Loading XML DataMap resource from
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK%201.6%20(latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/test-classes/relationships1.map.xml
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver
>>>>>>>> applyDBLayerDefaults
>>>>>>>> INFO: added runtime complimentary DbRelationship from
>>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST3 to
>>>>>>>> DELETE_RULE_TEST1
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logQuery
>>>>>>>> INFO: SELECT NEXT_ID FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME
= ? FOR
>>>> UPDATE
>>>>>>>> [bind: 1:'MASTER']
>>>>>>>> Dec 20, 2013 1:01:42 AM
>> org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger
>>>>>>>> logBeginTransaction
>>>>>>>> INFO: --- transaction started.
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne ...........................................
SUCCESS
>>>> [0.525s]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Build Tools Parent ........................
SUCCESS
>>>> [0.017s]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne License and Notice Bundle .................
SUCCESS
>>>> [1.649s]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Common Unit Test Utilities ........................
SUCCESS
>>>> [1.100s]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Dependency Injection Container ............
SUCCESS
>>>> [3.369s]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Server ....................................
FAILURE
>>>>>>>> [1:44.873s]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne ROP Client ................................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Project ...................................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Tools .....................................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Lifecycle Utilities .......................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Integration Tests Parent ..................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Maven Plugins .............................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Maven Plugin ..............................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Integration Tests - Cayenne Tools .................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Modeler Parent ............................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne WebObjects Compatibility Library ..........
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Modeler ...................................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Modeler Maven Plugin ......................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Tutorial ..................................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne ROP Server Tutorial .......................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne ROP Client Tutorial .......................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Tutorials .................................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Documenation Parent .......................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Documentation .............................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Cayenne Docbook Documentation .....................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Docbook: Cayenne Stylesheets ......................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Docbook: Cayenne Guide ............................
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Docbook: Getting Started with Cayenne .............
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Docbook: Getting Started with Cayenne ROP .........
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Docbook: Cayenne New Features and Upgrade Guide ...
SKIPPED
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 1:52.915s
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Fri Dec 20 01:01:47 UTC 2013
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 39M/243M
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.5:test
>>>> (default-test) on
>>>>>>>> project cayenne-server: There are test failures.
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Please refer to
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK
>>>>>>>> 1.6
>>>> (latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/surefire-reports for
>>>>>>>> the individual test results.
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed
to
>>>> execute
>>>>>>>> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.5:test
>>>> (default-test)
>>>>>>>> on project cayenne-server: There are test failures.
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Please refer to
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK
>>>>>>>> 1.6
>>>> (latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/surefire-reports for
>>>>>>>> the individual test results.
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:213)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException:
There are
>>>> test
>>>>>>>> failures.
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Please refer to
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Cayenne-trunk/cayenneTestConnection/derby/jdk/JDK
>>>>>>>> 1.6
>>>> (latest)/label/Ubuntu/trunk/cayenne-server/target/surefire-reports for
>>>>>>>> the individual test results.
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.execute(SurefirePlugin.java:629)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>>>>>>>>     ... 19 more
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug
>> logging.
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
>> solutions,
>>>>>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>>>> 
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the
build with
>>>> the
>>>>>>>> command
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :cayenne-server
>>>>>>>> Build step 'Invoke top-level Maven targets' marked build
as failure
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>> 
>> 


Mime
View raw message