cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Repo reorg recap
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 10:27:31 GMT
I think I am done moving modules around. Everyone feel free to reimport things into your workspace.
What was achieved:

* Every single module, including the docs, can be imported in Eclipse with no red squiggles.
* Module folders are aligned with their Maven coordinates.
* Aggregated modules hack is removed.
* Explicit required / optional / provided / test dependencies are added in most modules.
* Cleaned up *tons* of other garbage in the poms. Everything that can be inherited is inherited,
etc.

TODO:

* Upgrade notes and docs
* Jenkins builds are broken (should we request a cleanup of ~/.m2 ? Everything builds fine
on my machine with a clean repo)

As mentioned in another email, dependency chain for a typical user would look like this:

  cayenne-server.jar => cayenne-di.jar
  cayenne-client.jar => cayenne-di.jar, cayenne-server.jar

Andrus