cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qualifier support for prefetch queries
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:41:25 GMT
More data:  The PrefetchSelectQuery appears to be correctly built when
I examine it in the debugger, so this must have something to do with
how it is translated into sql -- something I'll try to track down
tomorrow.

prefetchQuery    org.apache.cayenne.query.PrefetchSelectQuery  (id=244)

root    org.apache.cayenne.map.ObjEntity  (id=238)
org.apache.cayenne.map.ObjEntity@bc9f8fb[name=ScheduledPayment]

qualifier    org.apache.cayenne.exp.parser.ASTAnd  (id=236)
(db:account.userAccountRelationshipList.user = <ObjectId:User,
USER_ID=56>) and (db:account.userAccountRelationshipList.INVALIDATED =
"N") and (db:INVALIDATED = "N")