cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <tgiacc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne modeler (multiple windows)
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 15:21:32 GMT

I'm checking out the trunk from the Cayenne github source.  And I'll start looking at it from
there..

Are you folks using git-flow?

Tony

On Aug 8, 2013, at 12:35 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:

> Hi Tony
>
> That's brilliant. The process is really quite simple. Firstly, let's take this conversation
over to the dev list (and just reply to that list).

> Next, make sure you are working from the trunk code in svn [1] or use github if you prefer
[2]. The end results of work should then ideally be either some patches on github which can
be reviewed, or a single patch file against svn. Obviously it is important that you put the
appropriate Apache license headers into any files you create, so that your work can be merged.