cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Oddity...
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:28:30 GMT
Odd indeed.

I have Centos5.5 here running on VirtualBox. Just tried it… I can start 3.1B2 Modeler with
either OpenJDK or Oracle Java (both 1.7.0_25). Logged in under root, but really hope that
shouldn't matter… CayenneModeler won't attempt to write anywhere outside $HOME.

Andrus

On Jul 17, 2013, at 9:37 PM, Tony Giaccone <tgiaccone@gmail.com> wrote:

> New Job, new environment.
>
> I've been handed a new laptop running Ubuntu 13 (64 bit) I've installed open jdk 7 and
downloaded cayenne 3.0.2 and 3.1B2