cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <tgiacc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oddity...
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:39:52 GMT
And yet no window displays. A icon shows up in the dock. I wonder do you have two monitors?
Is it possible that something with that configuration is causing this oddity?

Tony

On Jul 18, 2013, at 2:33 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> To me this doesn't look any different from a successfully started app.
>
> On Jul 17, 2013, at 11:06 PM, Tony Giaccone <tgiaccone@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Here's the output of the jstack..
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> You could try "jstack <pid>" to see what's happening if the app is still alive.
>>
>> On Jul 17, 2013, at 10:41 PM, Tony Giaccone <tgiaccone@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm guessing it has something to do with my install of the JDK/JRE
>>>
>>> is there an easy way to increase the logging so I can see where the app is hanging??
>>>
>>> Tony

3.1B2 Modeler with either OpenJDK or Oracle Java (both 1.7.0_25). Logged in under root, but
really hope that shouldn't matter… CayenneModeler won't attempt to write anywhere outside
$HOME.

open jdk 7 and downloaded cayenne 3.0.2 and 3.1B2