cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.2M1 - take 2
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:39:47 GMT
Speaking of the download page, should we change the wording for 3.2 to
be something other than "Alpha - Unstable"?  I know I'd never download
that one.  Maybe "Alpha - Preview" or something.

mrg

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Ok, download page is updated, the mirrors are up to date. I think we are ready to announce.
I will prolly post something tomorrow.

> A.
>
> On Jul 16, 2013, at 9:22 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
>> Closed the Maven repo (so this is syncing to central now).
>>
>> Also per new release procedure placed the artifacts under https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cayenne/3.2M1/
Now waiting when Gavin has a chance to kick the svnpubsub process.

and http://apache.org/dev/release.html#upload-ci , which I'll hopefully do tonight. Stay tuned.