cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.2M1 - take 2
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:30:32 GMT
I suspect OS X already cached some information associated with this particular download on
your machine.

Not sure how we get out of a bind with the release vote here? Maybe you take the release "src"
assembly (which is from the ASF perspective is the only thing that matters in a release; of
course the end users may have a different opinion :)), build an OS X assembly from it locally,
and test the Modeler based on your build? Not ideal, bit without having a clue as to the nature
of the Modeler failures not sure what else we can do.

Andrus