cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Rat
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 10:39:08 GMT
Ok, Rat works just fine the old fashioned way, something like that:

java -jar ~/Desktop/apache-rat-0.9/apache-rat-0.9.jar -E build-tools/rat-excludes -d `pwd`
> ~/Desktop/report.txt

Too bad -E is a file of regexp and does not match paths, only the file names. But otherwise
it works. I guess I can also use -e which works with wildcards. I may write a shell script
for that.

I will add license headers to the few remaining test cases and also docbook files.

One question - what are we going to do with docs/doc/src/main/resources/doc/schema/3.0/*.html?
This is generated, so I guess we don't need a license on those? Or we can just remove them
all together. We are including .xsd, so the HTML docs for the schema are not very important.

Andrus