cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.2M1 release
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:34:28 GMT
Good catch Mike.

I will recall the vote in a sec.

I just committed r1499002 and r1499003 to fix Java and POM issues (the later affects 3.1 branch
as well). So who volunteers to rerun Rat on trunk, so that we could start a new release?

Thanks,
Andrus

On Jul 2, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see now that a bunch of these are generated files or test data.
>
> The most concerning of the remaining ones are:
>
> cayenne-3.2M1-src/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/exp/Property.java
> cayenne-3.2M1-src/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/configuration/web/StatelessContextRequestHandler.java
>
> Until I can run apache-rat on the rest of the subprojects, it's hard
> to say what else is out there that needs attention.

>>> We should already have a rat ignore file I remember putting in the project a
while ago, but I can't remember what it is called.

>>> Most of our XML (eg. test fixtures) has never had license files in the header.
Trivial files can skip the license header, so we don't need to fix all of these.