cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Buildbot RAT reports no longer working for Cayenne project
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 07:08:37 GMT
Hi Gavin,

Sorry about that. There was no intent to break buildbot reports.

"mvn rat:check" wasn't working for me on a local machine. It would get bogged in my .git directory,
eventually failing with "too many noncompliant files" error (or something similar). So I simply
created a parallel bash script, without touching the Maven config.

Unlike Ari, I don't understand buildbot well enough. Is there a place to check what exact
command it is executing to generate this report? This should give me an idea how to restore
it. (I have a suspicion of what is causing it, but I don't want to start fixing it in the
dark).

Thanks,
Andrus