cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.2M1 release
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 01:01:27 GMT
Sure. Actually I'm still +1 on the release of the existing artifacts. This is not a final release
and the Apache rules (as I understand them) are that snapshots or interim milestones are not
held to the same standard of IP verification as an actual release. Besides, I think our transgressions
are pretty minor.

Watch this task to see movement on getting our automated RAT running again.

I personally don't have enough access rights to fix the problem myself.

I committed the rat report thing into our pom. Use it like this:

    mvn rat:check

No matter how I wrote this line "<exclude>**/target/**/*</exclude>" it didn't
seem to exclude the target files. I am guessing we can't actually use the globbing syntax.

Ari

On 3/07/13 2:08pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> So what about short-term to get M1 out? If we have a script in mind to run it with buildbot,
can we run it just once and analyze what we get?

> Andrus
>
> On Jul 3, 2013, at 6:05 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
>> On 3/07/13 2:34am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> So who volunteers to rerun Rat on trunk, so that we could start a new release?
>>
>> I'm poking infra now to see if we can get buildbot doing this for us regularly again.
Then we can more easily make it part of our release process.

>> Ari
>>

>> --
>> Aristedes Maniatis

Aristedes Maniatis