cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.2M1 release
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 04:18:23 GMT
On 2/07/13 1:59pm, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> Sorry, guys, -1 from me.
>
> Due to my inexperience with maven, it took me a bit to get apache-rat
> working with Cayenne since it doesn't seem to work by default in the
> source distribution any more.

Yes, looks like our automated RAT has stopped as well:

    http://ci.apache.org/projects/cayenne/rat-output.html

Maybe we should wait to move to git and then fix that, since it is all about to break anyway.

> I turned up these items before I ran out of patience -- I only know
> how to ignore things by hand-adding the files to ignore to the
> subproject pom.xml files, and I'm kinda tired of doing that at this
> point.

We should already have a rat ignore file I remember putting in the project a while ago, but
I can't remember what it is called.

Most of our XML (eg. test fixtures) has never had license files in the header. Trivial files
can skip the license header, so we don't need to fix all of these.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis