cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Buildbot RAT reports no longer working for Cayenne project
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 18:07:34 GMT

On Jul 7, 2013, at 8:41 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Hi Gavin,
>
> thanks for explaining the buildbot setup to me.
>
> On Jul 7, 2013, at 1:29 PM, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
>> -- the above file looks for <excludesfile
>> name="${src-dir}/build-tools/rat-excludes" />
>>
>> which is now missing and why your buildbot reports fail now.
>
> Yep, that's the one that wasn't used by Cayenne build system, so I figured we don't need
it. Fixing it now.

> Thanks,
> Andrus

The build is back to normal, although the report at http://ci.apache.org/projects/cayenne/rat-output.html
is not. I tried both <filename> patterns and **/<filename> patterns with no visible
difference. What I noticed is that timestamp in the bottom of the report is stuck at 2013-07-06T11:25:18.046Z
(which is yesterday). Do we need to do anything to refresh the report?

Thanks,
Andrus