cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Buildbot RAT reports no longer working for Cayenne project
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:15:39 GMT

Looks good to me:

Generated at 2013-07-07T22:25:21.521Z

Zero license issues, good stuff!

Report is uploaded right away to the web server, but generated into html
hourly, hence the delay.

I wonder if you can create your rat-excludes file from your rat.sh by
extending it, that way you wont have to physically
maintain two files to please two systems? Or use rat-excludes as pattern
input for rat.sh, just thinking out loud.

Gav...