cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.2M1 - take 2
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 07:23:13 GMT
Good question. "Unstable" refers mostly to the API. And the new API is indeed changing rapidly.
"Preview" also sort of misleading. Maybe just live both "dev" and "alpha" labels. This should
be enough to distinguish from "GA".

Andrus

On Jul 20, 2013, at 4:39 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:

> Speaking of the download page, should we change the wording for 3.2 to
> be something other than "Alpha - Unstable"?  I know I'd never download
> that one.  Maybe "Alpha - Preview" or something.
>
> mrg
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> Ok, download page is updated, the mirrors are up to date. I think we are ready to
announce. I will prolly post something tomorrow.

>> A.
>>
>> On Jul 16, 2013, at 9:22 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Closed the Maven repo (so this is syncing to central now).
>>>
>>> Also per new release procedure placed the artifacts under https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cayenne/3.2M1/
Now waiting when Gavin has a chance to kick the svnpubsub process.

and http://apache.org/dev/release.html#upload-ci , which I'll hopefully do tonight. Stay tuned.