cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.2M1 - take 2
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 15:48:53 GMT
I recall one of my colleagues ran into a similar unexplainable behavior with a newly downloaded
Modeler about a year ago. That was a version of Cayenne that was current back then. We went
through a bunch of random motions - reboots, re-downloads, and eventually it worked. Also
couldn't figure out the cause… I attribute it to some OS X bug.

Andrus