cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3.2M1 - take 2
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 23:04:08 GMT
Guys,

Can I recommend you ask infra to create you guys an

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/

and

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cayenne/

It is now non optional and for your release to hit the mirrors you must
commit
your approved release to the above release area.

Can I also suggest from now on you use the above dist /dev/ area for where
you
put your RC candidates for voting on (instead of using people.a.o) .
Once approved, you can simply svn mv it from dev to release area and the
mirrors will pick it up.

Thanks

Gav...