cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: 3.2M1?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:15:22 GMT
I'd like to get my changes for CAY-1813 put into both 3.1 and 3.2 first.  I
think what I've committed to 3.0 is good and just need to get it moved over
now.  Hopefully in the next day or two.  If I'm not mistaken, there were
changes between 3.0 and 3.1 and it needs to be done more manually, but I
think 3.2 can be copied straight from 3.1 once I update it.

mrg