cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: 3.2M1?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 02:33:32 GMT
For reference in this thread, here are the fixes from Jira:

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310903&version=12321697

It is really quite a big list, although many items listed as bugs I think are not.

Sounds like a good time to release 3.2M1.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis