cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: SQLSelect: Getting fluent… WDYT?
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 12:19:01 GMT
Hi Andrus,

I may be missing something, but it looks like you'd have to do something
such as:

SQLSelect.query(Artist.class, "SELECT * FROM ARTIST WHERE ...");

In most cases, you are always going to select "*" I think and artist is
duplicated.  Why not something more along the lines of:

SQLSelect.on(Artist.class).where("...");

Thanks,

mrg