cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: cayenne logging
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:34:29 GMT
In my own environment SLF is becoming more and more common. If that is the case with everyone
else, this would mean that using SLF would mean fewer hoops to jump for the majority of users.
So I wouldn't mind if we switch. But since there are ways to bridge from JCL to SLF, as well
as from SLF to JCL, theoretically both loggers should work the same everywhere. So maybe the
solution lies in documenting jcl-over-slf4j.jar bridge in our docs?

Andrus