cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: upcoming 3.2M1 release vote
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:47:55 GMT
Yes the page would be great. Which version of Cayenne is now "mythical"?

What changes would dropping JDK1.5 allow? Would a rewrite of the JDBC layer be appropriate
to take advantage of any new features? I can't say I've poked around much in that part of
Cayenne.

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2007/04/10/whats-new-in-jdbc-40.html

Ari

--