cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: upcoming 3.2M1 release vote
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:29:36 GMT
Fluent API is available via Property methods (i.e for query qualifiers). Also there is ObjectContext.select()
method that is a previously missing link for any kind of generic List<T> type results.
But yeah, there's still more work ahead of us in this area.

Andrus

On Apr 14, 2013, at 7:19 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
> On 15/04/13 4:51am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> Thinking of starting 3.2M1 vote soon. Want generified SelectQuery available to everyone
ASAP.

>> Comments?
>
> Certainly cannot hurt. However where did the conversation end about the fluent (active
record) style approach for queries? We seem to have discussed it on multiple occasions and
there was the old task CAY-877.