cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CGen includeEntities attribute
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:48:05 GMT
Well, I use Ant and that section isn't filled in.  :-P

I think it would be better to not mention regular expressions and just to
say something like:

A comma-separated list of ObjEntity names to exclude from template
generation. Wildcards may be used to match multiple entities, for example,
'Artist*'.