cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: CGen includeEntities attribute
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:52:10 GMT
Hi John,

I recently started using cgen, but didn't look at include (or exclude)
entities because I generate the entire model.  I'm not entirely certain
they are useful in a typical build cycle/environment which builds entities
from scratch.  Is this something you are actively using or just pondering?
 If actively using it, what is your use-case?  Just curious.  Also, I think
a comma-separated list would be fine, too.

mrg