cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1B2
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:15:12 GMT
Good news - we've fully confirmed the issue to be unrelated to this release [3], and we have
binding votes to conclude the vote and publish the release. I am adding my +1 here too. So
the vote tally:

Ari Maniatis +1
Tore Halset +1
John Huss +1
Andrus Adamchik +1

Congratulations on the release! I will push the artifacts (probably today) and will prepare
the announcement (probably tomorrow).

Thanks,
Andrus

[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1795

On Feb 7, 2013, at 7:15 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> So, the second Beta is ready and can be found at [1] in its Maven form and at [2] as
source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.

> Since the docs are still work in progress, I decided not to make it an RC release, but
I think we are getting there.