cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1B2
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:14:02 GMT
On 8/02/13 6:15am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> So, the second Beta is ready and can be found at [1] in its Maven form and at [2] as
source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.

> Since the docs are still work in progress, I decided not to make it an RC release, but
I think we are getting there.

> Thanks,
> Andrus
>
> [1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-200/
> [2] http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.1B2/

+1

This looks pretty good. I like that the docs are just the pdf with the html linking back to
the live site which will be potentially more up to date. I looked through the notices, ran
RAT (found some tests and xml not covered, but nothing that I think we care about since a
lot of it is trivial config files or java which is regenerated). When RAT 0.9 is released
with proper exclusions we can make a more rigorous part of our release process.

So this release looks good, but we should probably perform a triage of the tasks in Jira to
see which ones need handling (if any before release) and clean up the others.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis