cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1B2
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 23:46:28 GMT
Nicely done. Very good time to get this out. I'd like to ask some questions:

1. Why is the repository folder named the way it is? What doesorgapachecayenne-200 refer to?

2.What are all the things in that folder:

  - cayenne-project
  - unpublished (di injection)... why is that in an unpublished folder? I know that comes
from the src folder naming, but should that be in the repository?
  - the tutorials are in a folder called "parents". But the actual Cayenne parent is in a
folder called "cayenne-parent"
  -the top level archetype-catalog.xml is empty

3. What are we reviewing and voting on anyway? The repository items or the items which are
built in the usual way and found in p.a.o/~aadamchik?

Ari Maniatis

On 8/02/13 6:15am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> So, the second Beta is ready and can be found at [1] in its Maven form and at [2] as
source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.

> Since the docs are still work in progress, I decided not to make it an RC release, but
I think we are getting there.

--
Aristedes Maniatis