cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Cristiano Ghersi <cristiano.ghe...@abodata.com>
Subject Cayenne under OSGi
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:42:43 GMT
Good morning,

My company (Abodata, www.abodata.com) has ported Cayenne into OSGi
environment, and we would like to contribute to Cayenne project with this
enhancement as I posted under user mailing list on October 2012.

Following your instructions, we have uploaded the full content under the
github repo:
https://github.com/cristianoghersi/CayenneOSGi

Basically, we have packaged the source code of 3.1 version into an OSGi
bundle called cayenne-osgi, adding some stuff to manage the particular
classloading features of OSGi.
Then we added also another bundle, called Cayenne-3.1-Dependencies, that
packages all the required dependencies.

I'm at complete disposal for every clarification you need.

I'll wait for your feedback.

Best
cghersi