cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Problems with Apache Cayenne
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:37:13 GMT
Hi,

I guess this is more appropriate for the user list, but anyways…

Will be happy to advise you on performance, but please give us some more information - why
is it slow? Are you seeing too many DB queries for a give select? Could you give an example
of a spatial query that you are running?

Thanks,
Andrus