cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAY-1626 Add JodaTime DateTime support
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:07:49 GMT
Unfortunately, I wouldn't be any help with the maven stuff.  I would tend
to agree with Ari on this and would say it is sufficient to provide support
in a separate project.  But whether or not 310 actually gets done and is
backported to JDK 6 there will still existing joda users to support.  I
don't expect the 310 api to be significantly better or different than joda,
so there's not a lot of motivation to convert to it.