cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 22:09:53 GMT
Apache Cordova is using git too. They have done a lots in that area, I
would ask for advise there too.

That said, I asked a few times how to "get git for my project", and the
answer is always: actively do $x. I found never out what $x acutally means.
Maybe its worth to ping infra again in that matter.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de