cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject Re: Git?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:14:07 GMT
Tapestry did make the switch to git awhile back. Unfortunately, due to finishing up my schooling,
I have not been as actively involved the last while as I would like. I might have the git-switch
discussions saved somewhere that I can dig through to see how to get the process rolling.

Robert

On Nov 1, 2012, at 11/13:52 PM , Michael Gentry wrote:

> I'm not sure, but I kind of thought the Tapestry project had already
> done it, so perhaps someone there could comment if they have.  I've
> only used Git through GitHub thus far and am still a novice, but it
> does have some nice features.
>
> mrg
>

> On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201211.mbox/%3C798BB60C-BEEF-4B38-ACF3-2738A07D6595%40oracle.com%3E
>>
>> I am not following infra-dev, but the question of Git came up on the incubator list
in an unrelated thread (see the link above). I'd love if we could do away with svn and git-svn
and go Git all the way. Anyone has any insight on where Infra stands on that and how to sign
up Cayenne for Git switchover?