cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Website CMS
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 12:08:47 GMT

On Nov 4, 2012, at 2:58 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:

> Nicely done polishing off those last remaining tasks... My look around the site reveals
nothing that needs to be fixed before launch, so let's do it. I think infra will need to be
involved to switch the website over from the current synchronisation feed to Apache CMS.

Cool. You are in touch with the infra guys. Could you Jira it for them (or ask on irc)?

I also have a post launch cleanup list that will require their involvement:

* stop cwiki.a.o rsync (you control this one IIRC?)
* delete all autoexported files on cwiki.a.o (infra)
* track down unlinked files in docroot, delete them, creating 301 redirects where applicable.
(me or any other Cayenne committer)

> I think the next focus needs to be on getting docbook finished so we can add 3.1 to the
left menu. I'm happy to help copy in existing documentation, but Andrus, you said that you
wanted to restructure the docs for this project. Perhaps you want to work on it, or outline
what you had in mind?

Yep. I can create a more site-centric HTML template for docbook and do a manual initial docs
dump from the main SVN tree into the "site" and adding needed menus. Once that's live, we
can work on improving CSS, etc.

Andrus