cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: docbook styling
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 10:57:26 GMT
There's no "maven site publishing" involved as such. We are running the Docbook Maven plugin,
which seems like a rather thin wrapper around Docbook tools (that by themselves may be magic,
fwiw)… Like I said, I was planning some refactoring to clean up our obsolete docs structure,
and also to provide a more-site friendly HTML template (maybe just a clickable logo that takes
to Cayenne home page, but also some "metadata", like the docs version etc.). I guess once
the second part (template) is done we can work on the CSS.

Andrus

On Nov 8, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@ish.com.au> wrote:
> Anyone know what happened the docbook stylesheets?
>
> https://cayenne.apache.org/doc/3_1/cayenne-guide/css/cayenne-doc.css
>
> They look a bit empty. The maven site publishing stuff is a bit magic at the best of
times (which is one reason I've almost finished migrating my own $work to gradle).