cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Website CMS
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:02:42 GMT
Interesting.  I hadn't actually looked into this yet, but it looks
like the main content is in Markdown.  Where is the CSS?  I couldn't
locate it.

Thanks,

mrg

PS. I've been using Jekyll (https://github.com/mojombo/jekyll) lately
which isn't too bad of a static content site generator and blogging
system.  It also uses Markdown.  It really helps (at least me) to use
a Markdown editor.  I've been using Mou (http://mouapp.com/) on OS X
so far, but there are many others available.  I put together a list of
Markdown editors I found for OS X if anyone would like to look at the
different offerings.