cayenne-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrus Adamchik <>
Subject Re: Website CMS
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:24:40 GMT
Finally I am getting hands on with the site build. After messing up and consequently restoring
my OSX Perl installation, I could run "perl" for the first time… 

So.. I decided to classify our docroot as "markdown", "apidocs" and "legacy_confluence", giving
each its own template:

our @patterns = (
  [qr!\.mdtext$!, single_narrative => { template => "markdown.html" }],
  [qr!^/doc[0-9]{0,2}/api/.*\.html$!, single_narrative => { template => "apidocs.html"
  [qr!^/doc[0-9]{0,2}/(?\!api/).*\.html$!, single_narrative => { template => "legacy_confluence.html"
) ;

Note that second and third templates do not extend skeleton template, as they are essentially
incompatible. I just committed the changes, and here are the rendered examples:

Sure enough we need to tweak #3, and can do many other improvements. But I think we are very
close to having a working site!  

I am impressed with how fast the publishing is, be it locally or on the server. Beats anything
we've used to date. Anyways, I think I am done for today. We can address the remaining things


On Oct 30, 2012, at 12:58 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <> wrote:

> On 30/10/12 7:48pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> I will try to find time to check the Perl stuff…
> My last commit as an experiment seemed to break the Perl stuff. I'll try and muddle my
way through unless you can see why it is broken.
> Ari
> -- 
> -------------------------->
> Aristedes Maniatis
> GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

View raw message