cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Website CMS
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:22:15 GMT
Nice. So it seems like the plan needs to be:

1. Make all the links relative so it is easy to navigate around the staging site
2. Figure how to implement blog-posts (news)
3. Finish pulling over all the content (there isn't actually that much left).

Dima, do you remember where in svn the templates live?

Ari

On 17/10/12 7:10pm, Dzmitry Kazimirchyk wrote:
> Apache CMS staging site is up and running at http://cayenne.staging.apache.org/. Skeleton
html is still containing hard links to cayenne's main site, etc. So some work needs to be
done on this.

> In overall a number of pages have already been converted to new format. You can view,
edit, add new ones by following the next url and logging in with your apache credentials:

> https://cms.apache.org/redirect?uri=http://cayenne.apache.org/
>

> Dima
>

> On 10/17/2012 09:32 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>  From what I can gather, this is the last mention of the status and it is likely
that nobody touched it since then:

>> http://markmail.org/message/afmvwmbigijbwlvl
>>
>> also per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4053 the staging area should
be available.

>> Andrus
>>

>> On Oct 17, 2012, at 7:51 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <amaniatis@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Dima
>>>
>>> I think you were the last person working on the Apache CMS migration (no docbook,
but the main site migration). Can you give us a summary of where you got up to? What is left
to be done?

--
Aristedes Maniatis