cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Dzmitry Kazimirchyk <dkazimirc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website CMS
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:10:19 GMT
Apache CMS staging site is up and running at
http://cayenne.staging.apache.org/. Skeleton html is still containing
hard links to cayenne's main site, etc. So some work needs to be done on
this.

In overall a number of pages have already been converted to new format.
You can view, edit, add new ones by following the next url and logging
in with your apache credentials:

https://cms.apache.org/redirect?uri=http://cayenne.apache.org/

Dima

On 10/17/2012 09:32 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>  From what I can gather, this is the last mention of the status and it is likely that
nobody touched it since then:

> http://markmail.org/message/afmvwmbigijbwlvl
>
> also per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4053 the staging area should be
available.

> Andrus
>

> On Oct 17, 2012, at 7:51 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <amaniatis@apache.org> wrote:
>> Dima
>>
>> I think you were the last person working on the Apache CMS migration (no docbook,
but the main site migration). Can you give us a summary of where you got up to? What is left
to be done?