cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne Modeler + Maven Plugin
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 18:38:31 GMT
Hi Mike,

Actually I refactored the launchers and the menu inclusion/exclusion logic some time ago,
so now we have a set of platform launchers, and no if/else choices on startup. I guess we'll
need to rewrite the plugin to start the Modeler via 'GenericMain' from 'cayenne-modeler-generic-ext'
module. It includes the prefs menu. We'll also need to remove this piece from 'cayenne-modeler-generic-ext'
POM, to ensure it gets deployed to central on next release:

<build>
	<plugins>
		<plugin>
			<artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
			<configuration>
  				<skip>true</skip>
			</configuration>
		</plugin>