cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <med...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Future of Apache Click
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 20:47:06 GMT
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your offer of support. I am planning to checkin a bunch of
changes this week refactoring click extra package to add support for JQuery
plugins. If you could get involved in testing these checkins, using the
Click Examples application that would be great. If you find issues, see if
you can figure out the problem and work up a patch.

I am aiming to a Click 2.4 RC 1 release out by the end of this month.

regards