cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject [CAY-1683]- Injectable PkGenerator
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:30:28 GMT
Hi,
I am interested in this task and need some more information regarding this.
I have a basic question regarding this PkGenerator.

As i see DbEntity contains a collection of DbAttributes for primary key
construction and I think this collection is initialized when we configure
primary keys through the cayenne modeler. So It is bit unclear me to
understand the requirement of having a Pkgenerator while is is the users
responsibility to set the primary key for a DbEntity. It would be great if
you can explain to logic behind this.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***